Lavender Essential Oil
Searching for a safe and valuable add-on to your skin care regimen? Lavender Essential Oil is what you are looking for! It is an excellent essential oil to have on hand as it helps treat minor cuts, bruises, burns, and its sedative properties can help calm stress and anxiety and help promote sleep.
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil.
1.Symptoms of premenstrual tension.
75% of women in the world experiences premenstrual stresses during their initial ages. Some of its symptoms include bloating, anxiety, irritability, pain, and low mood. Using our Lavender Essential Oil, you can get instant relief from such symptoms. All you need to do is, add the Arome Global essential oil to your diffuser and inhale it for 10- 15 mins.
If you finding a natural way of getting relief from menstruation stress and pain, buy Lavender Essential Oil.
2. Pleasant sleep
People also buy Lavender Oil due to its relaxing and pleasant benefits. In recent research, it is concluded that this oil is also very beneficial in improving the quality of sleep.
Just by simply adding a couple drops of Lavender Oil into a pillow, you can get a great sleep.
3. Reduced Stress level
Lavender is also very beneficial in reducing anxiety levels. In recent research, inhalation of Lavender Oil up to 15 days, has been shown to reduce anxiety levels. In another research, when the doctors use the lavender fragrance on the patients, they considerably get the relief from anxiety.
So if stress is a major issue in your life, buy lavender essential oil, it will help.
4. Promotes hair health
The lavender is also very helpful in improving hair growth. If you are looking for healthy hair, so must give a try to our Lavender Essential Oil.
5. Assists in wound healing
The Lavender is also beneficial in wound healing when you applied to a wound, it increases the healing process and helps to repair the tissues.
6. Pain reduction
The reason to buy Lavender Essential Oil is, it consists of some analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to which its very effective pain reliever for back, neck, period and cramping pains. By doing lavender aromatherapy, you can also cure severe knee pains.
7. Migraine relief
A migraine is excruciating, it doesn’t go easily and make your day to day living, very frustrating. But by merely doing a therapy of Lavender Oil or inhaling it frequently you can get relief from it.
8. Treatment of head lice
Head lice are very common childhood problems, it causes severe itching in the head and also decreases the hair health. The best and quick remedy for them is Lavender, due to its strong fragrance, lice come out quickly, and even stops the breeding in your hairs.
9. Antimicrobial action
People also buy lavender essential oil to cure the bacterial and fungal infection, lots of studies also supported this and recommended to use it. To make Lavender Oil more effective we suggest its use with cinnamon and Fennel Essential Oil.
10. Ease sunburn
Due to the lavender’s antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, it also assists in curing the sunburns.
Amazed by the benefits? Buy Lavender Essential, to unlock its full potential.
How to use it?
- To calm your mind, rub 2-3 drop of Lavender Oil in your cupped palms, then do the inhalation to draw the scent all way into the amygdala gland of your brain.
- To calm your body, rub it in your feet, wrists, and parts of your body.
- To get a peaceful sleep to use the same cupping and inhalation method. And also rub a few drops of Lavender Oil on your pillow.
- If a bee sting you or an insect bite you, then rub a few drops of Lavender oil, it stops the itching and reduces the swellings.
- Burns from coffee and tea are painful, it causes swelling and leaves a big scar on your skin, but just simply adding a few drops of Arome global Lavender Essential Oil with the coconut oil you can get an instant relief form those painful burns.
- To stop the bleeding from a cut, clean the wound from the Lavender Oil, it kills the bacteria’s and promotes healing.
- To cure severe eczema and dermatitis, merely mix and a few drops of Lavender Oil with a vegetable mixing oil.
- To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop of Lavender Oil on the end of the tongue, behind the ears or around the navel. Place of a drop of it on your ears, navel and at the end of the tongue to get the instant relief from symptoms of motion sickness.
- To stop the bleeding nose, add a few drops of Lavender Oil on a tissue, then wrap ice in it and put it in the middle of the top lip and the base of your nose, hold until the bleeding stops.
- Just rub a few drops of Lavender Oil on chapped and dry skin.
- Just rub a few drops of Lavender Oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
- To get relief from hay fever, simply rub a drop of Lavender Oil in your palms and inhale it deeply.
- Rub a few drops of lavender oil into the scalp to eliminate dandruff for the hairs.
Lavender Essential Oil